The door i opening and you come in
I knew at first sight that you were mine
Your face shone as you came toward me
Your are so beautiful you can make me go blind
I don't know why, but it's not strange
Yet my heart is fluttering
You took all of my Heart
*CHORUS*
I want to tell you carefully
I want to be brave
Can i love you from today
It's the first time
I don't want to lose this obvious feeling
I think love is going to come
I'll give only good thigs to you
I don't know why, but it's not strange
Yet my heart is fluttering
You took all of my heart
I put up with a lot of goodbyes and lots of tears
So it's a little late, but i think i've finally mte the one
Can i love this person that's sitting in front of me?
I'll confess to you wit my beating heart.
Can i love you?
You know what?
I hate you
I hate you for being so good to me
I hate hw you always come to me
I hate how you always give me your full attention
I hate when you say you care
I hate it all
so please..
don't step into my heart
for..
Someone like me who don't deserve your love
Don't step into my heart.
I can't stop myself rom loving you
Fate had already decided this before mylife began
My mind can't stop missing you
I've tred and tried again to erase you, but you remain
like a scar
My eyes are covered to keep myself from seeing yu
My lips are closed to keep myself from calling you
But still my heart isn't
But still my mind can't
Stop from feeling you, from wanting you
I shouldn't call you when i miss you
Since i only hurt more from wanting you


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home