Finally, i updated my blog. I wanna write a long long essay, but well i cant cuz am too tired after working.
well well well... I started working aftr months of slacking at home, doing nothing but sleep and going to town. Back then, life was so sad and useless. Now is worst
Ur back, but not a call
Ur sitting right next to me but u left me for good
U said, it will be a day for us, yet u left me for good again.
Its always others then me
then what am i to you?
In ur heart, do i really have a place in there ?
Or, i'm the only one who only love you and the love never comes back from you
I stood in sadness and darkness for 4 months
wishing u will love me the same before u left
How much tears and hardship i went through for you.
Do you even know what happened?
No i guess.
Ur friend said i'm crazy for falling so deep for u
But y is that so
Cus U MADE ME FEEL THE WAY THAT I HAD LOST FOR THE MANY YEARS.
Am so badly hurt, but who can really feel and know how much pain is there in me
tho a smile never washed off my face.
Where do i stand in u ?
When can i stop loving u? Never!
How to not love you when i love u ? teach me!
I have Waited for u
I have Lost to myself
I have Cried for you
I have Died in me
Forever an I
Forever a <3
Forever is U
Am tired
I love you my little cutie butch!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home