Wednesday, September 12, 2007




Went to compass point to buy protein power and Weight gainner. But in the end i only bought the Protein power cuz they got stocks of vanilla flavor. So now waiting for the Weight gainner to have the same flavor too. Its not cheap one big bottle like this. BOMB!
I wont wanna blog about what am i to do this 2 weeks but its important for me tho.
Enen, thanks for be there with me when i seriously need someone.
Big Kiss~




I was so bored in the morning so i made this out of my Lousy photoshop skills. LOL Still trying to pick up more skills from more pros but they are busy at the moment. Guys study hard k~
And i hope Linda wont get mad or mind seeing this. LOL. I dont wanna shock her. LOL
Loves u

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home