This song is from the Movie Enchanted.
Listening to this song, missing u was even worst.
So close, yet so far.
Seriously, it kills me all the time.
You bought me a bomb filled with sadness and tears.
Never thought of taking it with u and away from me.
Isnt this what u should do?
There is no words or any feelings that i would show or talk about.
Cuz u tore my heart apart.
You're in my arms
And all the world is gone
The music playing on
For only two
So close together
And when I'm with you
So close to feeling alive
A life goes by
Romantic dreams must die
So I bid mine goodbye
And never knew
So close was waiting
Waiting here with you
And now, forever, I know
All that I want is to hold you
So close
So close to reaching
That famous happy and
Almost believing
This one's not pretend
Now you're beside me
And look how far we've come
So far We are
So close...
Oh, how could I face the faceless daysIf I should lose you now?
We're so close to reaching
That famous happy end
Almost believing
This one's not pretend
Let's go on dreaming
Though we know we are
So close
So close, and still
So far...
I love you still~
Monday, November 26, 2007
http://profiles.friendster.com/andylime
Previous Posts
- I smile cuz of u As usual the same people.But w...
- Well, wondering how come i went to cut my hair so ...
- i miss u ~
- well start studying!!!-.-and take good care of the...
- It was Zouk night for me! wow shocked? LOL ya i w...
- The end of my working days are soon to be over. an...
- What i wan, its not what u think i wan.Days after ...
- sick sick sick.... -.-""Asthma, fever, flu, sore t...
- Seriously i think,Firstly, fall out with ur close ...
- 보고십어(Bo Go Sip Da)This is much i can say~And i rea...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home