Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Today went east coast with my little butch!! well little butch msg me saying * i dun feel like cycling lahz, lets walk* i was like wth. Its going to be a long long walk. But who cares walking with someone who u miss and love for months, its nothing at all. When we reached, little butch said * lets cycle* LOL OMG I KNEW IT! lol little butch is too lazy and born in a silver spoon, how to walk such long distances. LOL hahaz. In the evening, i went to town to meet jeremy, kenneth and lester. hahaz <3 u guys... we went to Xing Wan to eat ... haiii... no money again and wei jie treated me. i was like damn shocked and wei jie said that!!! But i still wanna thank him for it. Thank you da wei jiejie. ^^ <3 well am on my way home already cos of my tiring work tmor. ~

Finally, the answer that i have being searching high and low is FOUND! And i really hope it will last.

You been far, I'm right here
Waiting endlessly, yet no answer
What are you doing? thinking whether it last?
Your answer is a question-mark
My answer is a full-stop

Nothing is more important
knowing your safe at least
I'm at ease for now
<3

Seeing you day after day
makes it harder to see u leaving that sadness day
and its a rollback for my life again
Its cos, your gone for good

Like i said
No matter what your answer is,
I will wait till that last leaf falls upon winter
freezing the beautiful sight that
my heart only see is you

I love you little cutie butch!
<3

you can stop loving me but you cant stop me from waiting for you


<3 u Ko ..really












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home