Tuesday, August 14, 2007











I was that allester house making cookies for someone i lurfe so much but yet so far from me. Well we started from 12am all the way to like nearly 5am. Its my first time making cookies so i only wan the person i lurfe most to taste my cookies. Tho that person is soo far away from me, but i still made it and send all the cookies overseas by air. Tho is really cost me a big bomb but i dunno whether theres a tmor for me anot. And i guess when i was tasting the cookies, i ate too many and i got a fever and slight weezing in my lungs. But am proud of myself cos now i know how to make or love someone from the very bottom of my heart. I finally learn how to do so. To kinda think of it, for all my past relationships, i have never love someone cos i love them but just like them. They treated me well, and i only can like them as a friend. And now i found someone that i can love so much. It feels really good tho that person is far. I made this path so i got to move on and love bravely.


Babe,


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE!
I LURFE YOU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home