BABY!
The up coming weather is icy cold,
Do u have a pair of glove?
If u dont,
I will be that glove to warm that icy hands of yours
in the beautiful icy world of ours.
I really want to be
That special somebody
right next to you.
Am so happy
Ur voice is a everyday thing u gave
my heart beats normally as your love entered.
I gave you none
yet worried
Am here
Your there
The bond wont break
Unless you wan to walk
backwards.
Am sorry
i miss you
I lurfe you
Sunday, July 29, 2007
http://profiles.friendster.com/andylime
Previous Posts
- It might be just 1 day since your gone, but my hea...
- trying out my new webcam.shuai!Went out with alles...
- Well, the day that FINALLY CAME! the day that ur g...
- Dont for one second ever think i will stop loving ...
- we were just awake!sis, i <3 youi miss u melina an...
- kawaii ladies!<3lesbo just rawk! my life
- I was to meet you today but your not feeling well ...
- My heart hurts till the last snow falls peacefully...
- Finally, i got the time to at least blog for aw...
- Finally!! today is my off day! means NO WORK...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home