

I took this pic when i was at airport sending off a good friend to japan.
It a long long wait for me and got to be mentally strong to see you so real once again.
You know how much i miss you?
I wont say am tired or hurt no more. Cuz its unless.
You have never carry my pain with you or away for me.
But you bought me a bomb filling it with.
Am no more that special one that you could be happy for.
Like what others predicted, your never going to at least msg or call me.
Your busy? you forgotten?
You should know my answer towards that :
* Its ok, your busy with school work what*
* Its ok, at least u remember now*
You know very well,
no matter what you do wrong,
I don't blame you for anything,
But myself.
You always said that your busy and really having a lot of homework.
So its ok for me not hearing from you.
But i always thot at least every 14th of the month,
you would call and i could hear your voice again.
At least msg me and i know,
you will remember me that little moment that i could ask for.
You didnt.
You remember what you promise me?
I doubt so.
Am left here alone.
I guess its really fine with me now.
Right now.
I did whatever i should at least do for loving you.
So..
I just wanna be alone for now.
At least for now.
I need a mask to cover my face
* Am happy right now*
Happy anniversary to
Me,Myself and i
I will wanna learn how to love you even if its the end of the world tmor.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home