
You took my heart,
Tore is apart
I will love u still, Forever~
Endlessly
I changed my blog song and i think its really nice. Thankies jojo and of course the one who wrote it. OMG KAwaii-nia.
heres the lyrics
:: Verse 1
You never dreamt it'd be this way
and I never thought you'd feel the same
were we too late?
we weren't prepared for what we were
we're just so young and insecure
will we be strong?
:: Pre-chorus
so can you feel my heart
how i feel for you is in this song
:: Chorus
when we talked all night long
when we kissed we belong
in our world where we will stand strong
when you're down and ask why
when the world makes you cry
and just know, I'll be in your heart tonight
:: Verse 2
love you played and lost it's way
your heart is confused up till this day
will time wait?
trapped in decisions of who we are
in a blink of an eye you've gone so far
why won't you stay?
:: Pre-chorus
so can you feel my heart
how i feel for you is in this song
:: Chorus
when we talked all night long
when we kissed we belong
in our world where we will stand strong
when you're down and ask why
when the world makes you cry
and just know, I'll be in your heart tonight
To u out there, Just wanna say i miss u so much.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home