St james was wow wow wow wow wow !!
I didnt really wanted to go but in the end, i still went cos of my lovely jeremy.
Its a totally bad luck day for him. he got himself injured like so many times. Maybe its kama. lol
Got his mouth burned cuz i didnt warned him that the soup my mum brew for him its still in boiling temperature. And LAstly, someone is jealous of his pretty face and BOO! LOL. This part, i wont say much. I dun wan later jeremy to come whack me. hehe But ya we had lot so
*ENJOYMENT*.
Monday, October 1, 2007
http://profiles.friendster.com/andylime
Previous Posts
- Saturday was feeling hell stupid and not well, yet...
- I miss the times i ate here with u. I really do.12...
- Went to allester place to bake a horrible cake wh...
- Seriously, Its soo true.. sad to sayWell, before g...
- Well, same day and same time of once a week, i jus...
- Went to town to pei john get his stuff and...
- Went to watch Apartment 1303. LAme!! MUckz
- Reuben, thankis for the movie , dinner and everyt...
- I miss u gals.It was really happy to cam whore wit...
- I took this pic when i was at airport sending off ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home