My heart hurts till the last snow falls peacefully
Today, 14th of july, our 6th months together. Tho, its hardship of waiting for 4 months. Well i only got to see you for that very day and you left for good. Its not your fault but its just the feeling of forever with someone like you, my little butchy. Today, it might be just a movie of harry potter and a japanese meal from you, but do i have to rights to ask for more when i only got like 11 days more with you. My mood swing really bad but i just got to tell myself that its my fault to booked a movie so early in the morning or am a boring person or wadever, thinking of all ways to bring myself up again to see that very blue sky you created for me. You went home earlier then i thot, didnt expected to turn out this way. Its alright, i should be feeling happy cuz if letting you to go home to rest is the least i can do or you wanna do, why not? Cuz it deeper love then i thot i can handle now. No i cant handle!
You called me just now and suddenly u said * i think its good to take my dinner at home cuz its my last week.* That very moment, my heart started to beat faster then i can count and later, tears keep rowing down my pimples face. I cant stop yet i know i must. I cant bear you to leave my dear, i seriously can't. I cant handle this on my own. I dont wanna think the way u leave me once again and i got to wait for another 4 months. I FCKING CANT!!!! Am so in pain! I cant see myself anymore.! its too painful to see u leave again. Just i hope u will do what you promise me that day!.
I <3>



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home