
GTFO!!!
Something really just pissed me off so badly. Its not the first time but many times.
Am like starting to get busy next week and wanted to spend time with you people this weekend and you people just went * i dont give a fuck*.
I msged to quite a number of people asking if they are hanging out anywhere.
Replies are :
*Ya later, i will be in town*
*See u there!*
*I'll call you when i reached*
Seriously, what is this?
when i msg them like at 3am,
Replies are :
* Last min changes*
*Sorry, i slept again*
*Sorry, not coming liao*
blahblahblah!
I seriously wanna say this
*PEOPLE, just STFU(shut the fuck up)!*
Well be that way ya.~
The feeling was fucked up!
(this post is not directly saying about someone but those moronic b!tches)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home