Saturday, February 2, 2008

Grace's Birthday Outing





















Sorry guys, i dont have time to upload all the photos. hahaz theres more laughing matter photos but am told not to put it up. so ya.

Before anything, i just wanna say


HAPPY BIRTHDAY

TO

MY BELOVED GRACE


LOVES


Now i wanna say this to u my friend :


i know it very stressful in there. I totally can understand. Whatever happened now, we 3 are still as close as ever. I got bomb badly inside, thats y i learn to take things seriously. I went through a hard way to understand. But its a long recovery. As for u, no matter what ur reason is, is not important cuz we still love you. Believe it or not, i take no interest in my life no more. Whether izzit relationship or things i do, i totally have no interest in any for a long period i guess. Now it to love friends and family. so Smile k.


Loves










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home