I was to meet you today but your not feeling well so ya, we didnt meet up. When i woke up and knowing am not going to meet you, my mood went from 100 floor and back to first floor. Hmmm, i don't blame you or anything but its my own emotion i got to settle with. For both last 2 days, my had being swing and it got worst yesterday. I didnt wanna eat anything , knowing am tired and need to slp but i just can't. My brain just didnt wan to stop thinking of nonsense questions which i know there is no answer to it. Am becoming too over reacting with everything around me. Being so easily angry, cant be bother with the people around me, pushing everyone my friends all away. I know its wrong but i cant control myself. I given diva and kenneth enough of my emo probs and i really dun wish to put u guys into a box that filled with my emo and listen to me nag with prob which that dont concern u guys. Seriously, am a person who dun like to get people involve with myself but sometimes i really dun have people to talk to.
To my little butchy,
am sorry for behaving like this for this few days. I didnt know u not getting ur beauty sleep as well, but ya not cos of any emo part but cos ur air-con is spoiled. -.- i've being thinking too too much and not thinking in a way that makes both of us happy. I love u and its forever
<3
To my love ones,
sorry sorry sorry, i didnt mean to show my temper at you guys. You guys should know i dun get angry for nothing. <3 ya
Monday, July 16, 2007
http://profiles.friendster.com/andylime
Previous Posts
- My heart hurts till the last snow falls peacefully...
- Finally, i got the time to at least blog for aw...
- Finally!! today is my off day! means NO WORK...
- Wah! Pissed off!~Well, to those people who keep tr...
- Another tiring day of work!! haizzMy life no is so...
- Well, kenneth planned a outing at east coast!!! BB...
- Today went east coast with my little butch!! well ...
- Finally, i updated my blog. I wanna write a long ...
- Went Cine to meet them at well same ol stuffThat k...
- Met up with Shu Hui and Jeremy for supper at 1am a...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home